Effects of the coronavirus on cooperation with customers and suppliers
In the span of a few weeks, the coronavirus has disrupted our society and economy. We want to inform you that Merford has been taking measures and following government guidelines to block further spread of the virus.
Production and logistics
Our production and logistics are currently continuing as usual and we have taken various measures to ensure the continuity of deliveries as much as possible. In the current circumstances, it is however very difficult to give any guarantees. We will, of course, continue to monitor the situation closely. If anything will change that is of relevance to you as our customer or supplier, we will inform you as early as possible.
Have you been invited to visit Merford? Please note that we took a number of measures to improve hygiene and safety for both our visitors and employees. A brief overview:
- All seats and working spots get cleaned more often.
- Sanitize your hands directly after entering our location.
- We do not shake hands and keep a distance of 1,5 meters at all times.
- As always, we offer you a drink. We kindly ask you to get it yourself.
- Our meeting rooms have a maximum capacity to enable social distancing.
- We cannot offer you a lunch.
- We cannot offer you a tour through our building.
The measures we took can be of influence on the way you are used to work with us. We beg you for your understanding. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.